- For the Sydney news station owned by Network 10, see 10 News First Sydney.
- For the Melbourne news station owned by Network 10, see 10 News First Melbourne.
- For the Brisbane-based statewide news station owned by Network 10, see 10 News First Queensland.
- For the Adelaide news station owned by Network 10, see 10 News First Adelaide.
- For the Perth news station owned by Network 10, see 10 News First Perth.
|This page only shows primary logo variants.|
For other related logos and images, see: /Other
Ten Eyewitness News (first era)
Ten News (first era)
Ten Eyewitness News (second era)
Ten News (second era)
Ten Eyewitness News (third era)
Ten News (third era)
In 1994, Ten Eyewitness News was rebranded Ten News for the third time. Adelaide bulletins would adopt their branding within 2 years later.
On 22 June 2013 when Network Ten received their new logo to a silver ringed variant, this logo was short-lived.
Ten Eyewitness News (fourth era)
In September 2013, Network Ten revived the Ten Eyewitness News branding for all of its news output, including the flagship 5pm state bulletins.
10 News First
On 31 October 2018, alongside a major network relaunch, the Ten Eyewitness News branding was retired and replaced with 10 News First.
10 News First
| Part of Network 10
| Part of CBS Corporation
NOTE: CBS shares pending merger with Viacom.