These are the show-exclusive break bumpers of ABS-CBN Entertainment that are shown during commercial breaks of A2Z and TV5 airing of ASAP Natin 'To and FPJ: Da King (since January 24, 2021), and Primetime Bida shows of ABS-CBN/Kapamilya Channel (since March 8, 2021). The length of a break bumper lasts for 5 seconds like the Kapamilya Channel break bumper. Like with the break bumpers of the main terrestrial ABS-CBN network from March 1, 1987 to May 5, 2020 and Kapamilya Channel, they do not have a music or sound at all. At the end of each bumper, either an object related to the show, show's logo, or both the show logo and ABS-CBN Entertainment logo zoom in.
Despite the introduction of show-exclusive break bumpers upon airing of ABS-CBN shows on TV5 in January 24, 2021, the Kapamilya Channel airing of these shows still use its own break bumper even if the network's entertainment shows and drama series use the ABS-CBN Entertainment brand since 2021.
Break bumpers (with description and video)
SFX: Various (some bumpers also show the 2014 ABS-CBN horizontal logo animation when the ABS-CBN Entertainment logo appears); Music/Sounds: None
- ASAP Natin 'To - We see the letters "a", "s", "a", and "p" from the ASAP logo appear on-screen. The ABS-CBN Entertainment logo and the show's logo appear and they zoom in in a left-slant fashion.
- FPJ: Da King - We see the text "FPJ", "DA", and "KING" appears on the screen (with an image of Fernando Poe, Jr. at the left side of the text). The title of the show appears on-screen and it zooms in on a right-slant fashion.
- FPJ's Ang Probinsyano - We see montages of the show's character Cardo Dalisay (portrayed by Coco Martin) and after the three images of the said character holding weapons, the show's logo and ABS-CBN Entertainment logo appear with Cardo Dalisay above these logos (similar to the show's title card but without the words "Tuloy Ang Laban" below the show logo) and the logo of the show zooms in.
- Ang sa Iyo ay Akin - We see montages of the show's characters (Marissa Pineda-Zulyani (Jodi Sta. Maria), Ellice Ceñidoza-Villarosa (Iza Calzado), Gabriel Villarosa (Sam Milby), Lucinda "Lucing" Pineda (Maricel Soriano), Jake Zulyani (Grae Fernandez), Hope Villarosa (Kira Balinger), Avelino "Avel" Mansueto, Jr. (Joseph Marco), and Belen "Bel" Ceñidoza (Rita Avila)), then the eight characters of the show mentioned before are shown while the ABS-CBN Entertainment and the show's logo appear, and a crown appears and zooms in.
- Walang Hanggang Paalam - Same as Ang sa Iyo ay Akin, but with different background and characters. After the montage of the show's characters (Celine Delgado (Angelica Panganiban), Antonio "Anton" Hernandez (Zanjoe Marudo), Emmanuel "Emman" Salvador (Paulo Avelino), and Samantha "Sam" Agoncillo (Arci Muñoz)), the ABS-CBN Entertainment logo and show's logo on a sea and mountain during sunset background zooms in slowly and in a right-slant fashion. The sunshine effect appears, and the show's logo zooms in faster.
- Pinoy Big Brother: Connect - The sun zooms out, forms the Pinoy Big Brother logo, and then the sun zooms in. The Pinoy Big Brother Connect and ABS-CBN Entertainment logos appear and zoom in, with blue and yellow dots (two dots at the upper-left side of the screen, however, has lines connecting them where they disappear and again appear) and an animation for drawing a house on a white background. After the ABS-CBN Entertainment and show's logo zoom in, the Pinoy Big Brother logo and its sun zoom in.
- Count Your Lucky Stars - The words "Count" and "Your" appear. The flipping animation plays, resulting in the words "Lucky" and "Stars" appear. Show's logo and its main characters appear, and they zoom in.
- Huwag Kang Mangamba - On a light-blue background with white circles, the show's logo and ABS-CBN Entertainment logo appear (similar to the show's title card but without the words "Music by Fr. Manoling V. Francisco, SJ" below the logo), then they zoom in in a right-slant fashion (like Walang Hanggang Paalam).
- Init sa Magdamag - We see the show's characters Dr. Christopher "Tupe" Salcedo (Gerald Anderson), Cong. Rita Macatangay-Alvarez (Yam Concepcion), and Peterson Alvarez (JM de Guzman). After the characters are shown, the show's logo appears and it zooms in in a left-slant fashion.
- La Vida Lena -We see a yellow space and on the right are the show's character Madgalena "Magda / Lena" Mendoza (Erich Gonzales) with the words "LA VIDA" that are shown partially. The yellow space slides to the left, words "LA VIDA" will slide in to show it in whole, and the face of the said character will be shown. A yellow string is shown which is used for the animation of forming the word "Lena" in cursive writing. After the word "Lena" forms, a yellow circle appears on the text. A close-up of a yellow gown will be shown where it reveals the show's character and show's logo. The ABS-CBN Entertainment logo will appear above the show's logo and the logo will then zooms in a left-slant fashion.
- Some bumpers zooms in in a right-slant fashion like the Kapamilya Channel bumper (i.e. FPJ: Da King, Walang Hanggang Paalam, and Huwag Kang Mangamba)
- However, some zooms in a straightforward manner like the 2014–2020 break bumper of main terrestrial ABS-CBN network (i.e. FPJ's Ang Probinsyano).
- Break bumpers of foreign television series and some drama series on TV5 and A2Z that also air on Kapamilya Channel (i.e. Count Your Lucky Stars, FPJ: Da King, and Init sa Magdamag) does not have the ABS-CBN Entertainment logo above the show's logo.