- "DreamWorks" and "DreamWorks SKG" redirect here.
- For the now-separate animation studio that was originally founded as part of the film studio, see DreamWorks Animation.
- The initials SKG each stand for the last names of the founders of the studio:
- Steven Spielberg, filmmaker/producer and the founder of his company Amblin Entertainment.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, former chairman of The Walt Disney Studios, now chairman of DreamWorks New Media (formerly the CEO of DreamWorks Animation).
- David Geffen, music producer and founder of the record labels Geffen Records and DGC Records.
- DreamWorks did not have an official on-screen logo until 1997, starting with it's first film, The Peacemaker.
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit was the last solo release by DreamWorks, which was no longer active as a distributor and remained solely as a production company.
| Amblin Entertainment (Others) | Amblin Television | DreamWorks Pictures (Others | Trailer variants | Closing variants | Logo Variations) | Mister Smith Entertainment | Reliance Entertainment
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.