ITV may refer to:
- ITV plc, the largest commercial free-to-air TV network in the UK; it is the corporate entity formed from the merger of Carlton and Granada. The page also covers previous generic logos used by the ITV Network.
- ITV (UK): ITV plc's flagship TV channel, formerly known as ITV1.
- iTV Network, an Indian television news broadcaster (iTV stands for Information TV Pvt. Ltd.).
- İctimai TV, one of the largest TV channels in Azerbaijan.
- ITV (Thailand), was a television station in Thailand owned by ITV Public Company Limited, a unit of Shin Corporation. Thailand's first UHF channel.
- iTV (Korea), was a television channel in South Korea.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.