Jacobs may refer to:
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts, an international pure-play coffee company, owned by JAB Holding Company and Mondelēz International.
- Jacobs (coffee), a Pan-European coffee brand produced by the company.
- Jacob's (Ireland), Irish biscuits brand owned by Valeo Foods.
- Jacob's (Malaysia), Malaysian biscuits brand owned by Mondelēz International.
- Jacob's (United Kingdom), British savoury biscuits and snacks brand owned by Pladis through its UK subsidiary United Biscuits.
- Jacobs Engineering Group, an American international technical professional services firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.