Jacobs or Jacob's may refer to:
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts, an International pure-play coffee company, owned by JAB Holding Company and Mondelēz International.
- Jacobs (coffee), a Pan-European coffee brand produced by the company.
- Jacob's (United Kingdom), British savoury biscuits and snacks brand owned by Pladis through its UK subsidiary United Biscuits.
- Jacob's (Ireland), Irish biscuits brand owned by Valeo Foods.
- Jacob's (Malaysia), Malaysian biscuits brand owned by Mondelēz International.
- Jacobs Engineering Group, an American international technical professional services firm.
- The Jacob's biscuit brand in the UK, Ireland and Malaysia were once sister brands under Groupe Danone ownership until the UK and Ireland division was sold individually in 2004, and then the Malaysian brand was sold in 2007 alongside Danone's whole biscuit division to Mondelēz predecessor Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Jacobs coffee and Jacob's biscuit in Malaysia had an indirect relationship as Mondelēz owned a minority share of Jacobs' parent Jacobs Douwe Egberts (Mondelēz/Kraft Foods Inc. had formerly direct ownership of Jacobs coffee until 2015).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.