This article or section lacks a former logo at the moment. You can help Logopedia by uploading it here.
KTXL originally signed on the air on October 26, 1968, as an independent station on UHF channel 40, licensed to Sacramento, and was originally owned and operated by the Camellia City Telecasters. Shortly after it became one of the original charter Fox affiliates on October 9, 1986, Camellia sold KTXL to Renaissance Broadcasting, who would later be acquired by Tribune Broadcasting a decade later.
This logo was later revived to commemorate its 40th anniversary in 2008.
1Nexstar operates these stations owned by Mission Broadcasting. 2Nexstar operates this station owned by Cunningham Broadcasting. 3Nexstar operates this station owned by White Knight Broadcasting through an SSA. 4Owned by Shield Media, LLC, Nexstar operates this station through an SSA, sale to Mission Broadcasting pending FCC approval. 5Nexstar operates this station owned by Vaughan Media. 6Predecessor company of LIN Media. 7Operated under local marketing agreement. 8Currently a repeater for WWLP. 9Joint venture with Discovery, Inc., in which Nexstar owns 31% while Discovery owns the remaining 69%.