Kmart may refer to:
- Kmart Corporation, parent company, founded in 1899 as the S.S. Kresge Company and renamed in 1977 to reflect its more successful division.
- Kmart (United States), original discount store chain which spun off from Kresge's five and dime operation in 1962.
- Big Kmart, larger store format introduced in 1997, usually seen on older locations which have been remodeled.
- Kmart Express, gas-station model built into some Big Kmart locations from 1994 until 2002, with the last location closing in 2017.
- Kmart Supercenter, formerly Super Kmart, supercenter store format introduced in 1991, extant until 2018.
- Kmart Australia, Oceania division, started in 1969 as a joint venture between the American parent company and Australian company G.J. Coles & Coy Limited, and now wholly owned by the latter.
- Super Kmart (Australia), hypermarket subsidiary of Kmart Australia from 1982 until 1989.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.