For other related logos and images, see:
In 1998 there was a proposal of renaming the company to Bridge, because the company worked in whole Ukraine, not only in Kyiv, but renaming was cancelled
In 2007 Kyivstar rebranded. The star was altered a bit and became 3D. That year Kyivstar became the most expansive brand of Ukraine.
In 2012 logo was modified. The star was placed in a square with rounded corners.
In 28 May 2015, Kyivstar rebranded again along with the introduction of new 3G tariffs, with the new logo made by Saffron.
- ↑ https://kyivstar.ua/uk/about/about/kyivstar_today
- ↑ http://forbes.net.ua/business/1373134-kak-litovchenko-sozdaval-operatora-1#_4
- ↑ http://forbes.net.ua/business/1373134-kak-litovchenko-sozdaval-operatora-1#_7
- ↑ https://file.liga.net/companies/kievstar
- ↑ http://www.saffron-consultants.com/projects/kyivstar/
| Parent: Altimo (56%) | Telenor (14.8%)
| Current operations:
Related: Telenor Arena