|Welcome to Logopedia's Requests for adminship. If you are considering requesting to become an administrator, you must read the Note below. Please see the Instructions section for guidance on how to request.
Becoming an administrator is a big responsibility. Administrators work very hard to maintain Logopedia and keep it running. This is not something that is handed out frequently or without thought. Only the most trustworthy, active, and knowledgeable users are granted adminship. For more insight into what this means and what it requires, please continue reading.
Before you continue, please read the entirety of the administrators page. You must know the ins and outs of being an administrator before requesting to be one. Administrators have a lot of power, and thereby have significant responsibility. If you do not think you will be able to properly handle that power and make responsible decisions, this is not for you.
I know I can handle being an administrator. What are the requirements to becoming one?
I satisfy (or mostly satisfy) all of the above requirements. What now?
I am prepared to do everything you just listed and more.
Please ensure you have read the above section. Anyone requesting must have a valid reason to why they should be promoted, and understand how to use the abilities. Use the code below to request. Fill in each parameter with what is specified (except the "Request" and "~~~~" part, leave that alone). Remember that these abilities are not given out freely or carelessly, and that they are not for fun. If your request is ignored or rejected, do not feel bad. Take the voters' advice and begin to work harder so you can request again in the future.
Code for Requesters:
The following would appear:
Note to Voters
All users are able to vote, but may only vote once per request. Please note that if a request has already been approved/rejected by a bureaucrat, you are no longer able to vote. In the Support section, users should state why the user should earn the abilities and sign. In the Oppose section, users should state why the user should not earn the abilities and sign. In the Comments section, users may engage in further discussion regarding promotion.
/ / 19:44, 4 August 2021 (UTC)
After almost a month of thinking, I've decided that I should apply for an adminship. For the past year, I joined this wiki in 2020 with fixing CBS Action, after I discovered it somewhere in 2019. I've been catching vandals and sockpuppets, then filed a lot of reports. I was also cleaning pages up along with adding categories, uploading images, creating pages, themes, editing templates, etc. Speaking of editing, in short, I am not quite perfect in here as I know that, but I'm still working to help this wiki once and for all. Since then, I eventually had a chance to start making SVGs and then reached an amount of 1,000 edits in less than a year. (now 5,181) Aside from that, my English is not perfect as I live in Switzerland as well, but I'm fluent enough so I can keep trying and learning. If I become an admin, I will try to be more active and maintain this wiki everyday. With that being said, thank you for understanding and reading my request.
- You have been a really good contributor from what I've seen, and your message truly proves it. I hope to see you as an admin one day! • (Let's talk a bit.)•(See what I've done over the past years!) 19:53, 4 August 2021 (UTC)
- Since what I remember about you been here on Logopedia, in my opinion you're a good editor that deserve to be an admin. You use to do a great job and you respect other users as it's supposed to do. You have my support! Good luck! 20:27, 4 August 2021 (UTC)
- You are helping Logopedia for a year, and you are a very good editor. You have reverted edits by a lot of vandals and a lot of socks, and you deserve to be an admin. 03:41, 5 August 2021 (UTC)
- Supporting your requesting because of your great effort in contributing to LP and preventing vandals and sockpuppets from barging into the wiki. (Q · C) 05:17, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- I could not agree more. You've done excellent work keeping LP safe from vandals. Good luck to you. Snelfu (talk) 06:19, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- After careful consideration, I will support this request per the reasons above. Over the last year, you have been instrumental in reporting a good amount of vandals and you have proven that you are ready to take on an administrative role. 17:01, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
- From my time in Logopedia, you've shown me that you're a user who's determined to fight against vandalism, and even if English isn't your first language, you have superb English language speaking. You, without a doubt, deserve an admin position. 21:57, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
- Supporting this request, too. 20:46, 10 August 2021 (UTC)
I request him becuase he helps people like me and others. Though now he doesn't do user reports as much, he edits often every day and gets questions by people on his message wall. I know RVandres can be admin, I can feel it, thanks for reading this message. Noel The T, 12:36 PM, June 4, 2021 (UTC)
- I am supporting his request because he's been helping Logopedia for a year since he is one of the best users I've ever seen. He has been working hard for over months and has been helping a lot of people by, for example, learning how to edit any pages correctly. He has also been reporting a lot of vandals and sockpuppets every time he notices something suspicious and has been doing well since then. Therefore, I think he is ready to become an admin. Good luck, Raf. 𝙄𝙩𝙨𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙯 | 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚. 📩 | 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨. 🔨 22:48, 4 June 2021 (UTC)
- I think you’ll be good for it based on your edits and activity, even though I’m not exactly active here. Paramount1106 ✉️ 📝 ⛰ 23:36, 4 June 2021 (UTC)
- Supporting this, because he was helping Logopedia for a year and he is reporting a lot of vandals and sockpuppeters, he is helping Logopedia a lot, by editing pages correctly and he is helping a lot of people. • • 03:08, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- Well, he's been doing a great job overall. Although he made his own rule while being an admin (stated by NYC101), I still think that he'd fit with the admin team. Good luck with the request, Raf. • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 11:20, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- I support this request, because you are someone who has always been interested in working to prevent vandalism on this wiki and you are someone who can help us with sockpuppet's problems. I think you fulfill all the requirements, so I believe you will give us a great help by contributing as Logopedia administrator. 11:28, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- He has experience, hasn't been blocked for a while, he's quite good at communicating in English and I see that he genually want to be an admin here. Full support. Itogi (talk) 14:47, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
- I have re-evaluated my opinion and I don't see why you don't deserve admin rights. You are pretty much faultless editor and you have really helped this wiki. I think you will be a extremely valuable addition to this admin team and I am strongly supporting this request. 12:31, 28 June 2021 (UTC)
- He is a great editor and helped this wiki very much (cleans up pages, reports vandals). I think he deserves to be an admin. Kokianod' 06:54, 1 July 2021 (UTC)
- RV has been a great user for the time he's been here, being one of the most serious users when it comes to vandalism. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. All I can say is, RV deserves to be an administrator on Logopedia. 03:48, 1 August 2021 (UTC)
- After careful consideration, while I think you are doing a great job here, I do not think you are ready for adminship quite yet. I admire your hard work over the last year handling vandalism, but there are a few questionable things you have done that are making me oppose your request at this time. For example, you voted on another admin request over two months after the user was promoted in the archives and you made up your own rule about having any image uploaded by a blocked user replaced no matter what. I am not saying this to diss you and I apologize if it sounds like I am offending you, but I still think that you need more time before promotion. 11:09, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
I agree with NYC that you are not ready for the role quite yet. 18:14, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- I appreciate the support, Noel and Bartosz. EDIT: As I become an admin, I find more vandals and sockpuppets who cause trouble in this wiki, fix formatting, and protect articles that were heavily vandalized. I first encountered LP in 2016 before I joined here with fixing up WTTG. (Q · C) 22:26, 4 June 2021 (UTC)
Since last year, I was thinking about becoming a Logopedia administrator in my mind, because I have been in the wiki over six years. I have always visited Logopedia everyday and have also edited a lot of pages. I found Logopedia when I was looking for Argentine television logos. But I didn't create my account, until I found a vandal and reverted it. So since then, I have reported a lot of user reports and have succeeded to do it. I'm also a good logo designer, and I have made a lot of higher quality SVG logos with my graphic skill, which is inherited from my mother. I'm also able to speak my fluent English, which was almost studied from my schools I graduated. The another reason why I want to become is there are currently no Logopedia admins from Asia. Because I live in Japan, I have touched a lot of famous Japanese logos I love. So if I become an admin, I would also become the only Logopedia admin from Asia and I will work harder for maintaining Logopedia. KansasJ (talk) 13:00, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- After careful consideration, I am supporting this request. You have edited here for over six years now, longer than I have. I see you consistently posting user reports and uploading images to other pages, and I think you are ready to take on administrative tasks. 15:03, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- You have 6 years of experience and you have made a lot for the community of this wiki. I deffinetly support your request. Itogi (talk) 15:09, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- You really have my support as I have seen your consistency on this wiki and I don't think any reasons to oppose you. Plus, I really agreed with your statement that we need Asian representation on Logopedia administrators. In my opinion, this role really suits on you. 15:48, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- I'm supporting this request because of the same reason that NewYorkCity101, and also because in my oppinion is good that Logopedia is represented by people of different nationalities, as long as they can all speak with an readable/understandable English (like your's). Good luck! 16:24, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- You obviously have a lot of experience at Logopedia and have really helped the wiki so I am supporting this request. 16:32, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hard agree with all the above. The user is a diligent editor, has at least 7-years experience, routinely reports vandals and knows how to create and edit SVG files (Big plus!). Absolutely in favour of Kansas joining the crew, as well as having a second a second teammate in the pacific rim! Drop me a line, I'll bite! 03:24, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
- You're pretty good, I should say. Over 6 years you've proven yourself more than capable of administrative powers. Admiral Sven 11:58, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
- You have been doing a very good work on Logopedia for 6 years, you really fit to be an admin. 15:11, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
- You're good at editing. Why not? • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 12:12, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Agreed with everyone. (Q · C) 10:58, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
- I agree that he should earn these rights for his work on Logopedia. Bianche2006 (My Messages My Edits) 06:56, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
- I will support because your work is very good and you are very good at editing. I agree with everyone. (Talk • Edits) 14:04, 14 April 2021 (UTC)
- Supporting your request like others. 𝕀𝕥𝕤𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕫 | 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖. 📩 | ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤. 🔨 13:53, 17 April 2021 (UTC)
Hello. Over the course of the 10 years this wiki has been around, I have consistently kept tabs on it over the years (though I only signed up in 2019), and edited anonymously for a while in the early days. Over these 10 years I have seen it change and take on challenges very well with strong yet fair leadership, a rarity in communities of this size. As for my own credibility for adminship, I believe that I undertake a range of activities on the wiki, and enjoy doing so. I also enjoy giving guidance to new users, as we've all needed it, and engaging with the Logopedia community. Yes, I have made many mistakes, and won't conceal that fact. However, when I am given advice, I use it to change what I've done, and I like to think that I learn from what I do wrong. So now that I fit the requirements for adminship, I think that the time is right to request access to the big guns of a community I admire. Toohak113 (talk) 14:23, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- As an admin who has given you advice from time to time, I will agree that you are not perfect. Then again, even as an administrator, I am not afraid to admit I occasionally make mistakes as well. Being that you have checked out the wiki for 10 years, I am supporting your request. 16:12, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- You have been on the wiki for 10 years and have been doing positive edits and contributions and goob job on improving as well, I also wish you luck with your request!. -- -- 16:50, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- Agreed with both of them. (Q · C) 02:01, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
- I also agree with them. I believe that (if promoted) you will be a good administrator. Good luck, and good work! 20:03, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
- You have my recommendation. You've helped out a lot in this wiki and we're glad to have you as a part of the team. Good luck to you. Snelfu (talk) 10:27, 31 October 2020 (UTC)
- I definitely support this. You clicked the wiki for the first time 10 years ago (nearly when it was founded!) and you clearly deserve adminship. Being on the wiki since 2010 sure is a long time.
- Approving this because of the reasons mentioned above. - Profile (M/T • G • ABC • CBS • V-CBS • CN) 19:27, 21 December 2020 (UTC)
- Supporting this request too. (Q · C) 02:26, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
- Upon receiving advice, I would like to quickly clear a few things up surrounding the 2010 thing: I was fairly young when I found out Logopedia for the first time. I am aware my claim has little basis. I kept tabs on the wiki for a while (I was a little anxious about signing up, being fairly young). I finally decided to sign up in 2019 and I have enjoyed editing regularly since then. The wiki has been useful to me since then, and I have regularly kept tabs on it. Admiral Sven (talk) 15:49, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
15:08, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
Hello. So, I'm finally convinced myself to file an admin request after 4 years contributing in Logopedia. Many things happened on this wiki since i officially joined in 2017 and i think i'm ready for a next chapter. I'm still working on compile some brands in categories, making vectors of logos, tracking and arranging the logos regarding on the histories, fighting vandalists, fix wrong informations, even made some montages and also many things to come, and it would be easier for me if i become an admin. Thank you so much for a chance.
- You comply the requirements to become an administrator. In my opinion you are sufficiently active on this wiki and you upload good SVG's. I support you because I think you deserve to be a Logopedia administrator. Good luck! 16:02, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- I am supporting this request as you have been editing here for about 3 years now and you upload great SVGs so I think you deserve to become an administrator. With the "argument" NYC101 mentioned, I think that should not be a reason for opposing the request as it happenned nearly 2 years ago, he has apologised and nothing has come up similar to the incident since . Also, his English is not that good but you can still understand it and I'm sure he'll improve, and using this as an example, WXDS needed to work on his English and he was supported in his request and it was approved so why shouldn't Archiekins21's request have the same outcome? (I know it might be because of his argument but I've covered that above). Good luck with your request! (message me | my edits)
- A responsible person is those who are willing to learn from past mistakes. Kakata27 (talk) 13:45, 11 November 2020 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I have to oppose this one. You have been editing for a good amount of time now and you are doing a good job with editing and reporting. However, I have two major concerns. One of those concerns that you made way too many grammatical mistakes in your request. I understand you are Indonesian of course, but Logopedia is an English wiki and if you wish to become an admin you need to work on your English grammar. In addition, I do not know if you remember your argument with Celcomtel-Proximanova back in January 2019, but while you were correct, the way you dealt with the situation was absolutely wrong. You cannot say things like "what's wrong with you?" or "I'm done with you", that is not appropriate admin behavior. In fact, I actually could have blocked both of you for that, but I chose not to. However, I am sorry but I do not think you are ready to become an administrator at this time. 16:30, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- Although you did a good job, I have to agree with NYC101, you must improve your grammar as well trying to communicate better with other users. -- 19:09, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- Although some Grammarly will do the trick, but I am afraid to oppose too because of concerns of conflict with other users. (Q · C) 02:15, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- Rejecting, same reason as NYC101. • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 13:48, 24 October 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you NYC101, I appreciated your argument. I admit that I had done many mistakes in the past, such as grammatical errors or inappropriate behavior last year, which i really apologized for. But this time, I can assure you that I will try my best to help you and other admins to make Logopedia's environment better, while improving myself in attitude and English fluency. 02:10, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- I am not saying you are a bad user at all, I am just giving constructive criticism based on what I have seen from you so please do not take this as an insult. However, you made more than enough grammatical mistakes in your request: the word "I" is always capitalized and you made several tense errors. I will admit that your feud was nearly two years ago, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. However, if your grammatical mistakes are going to continue if you become an admin, then I am sorry but I cannot support your request at this time. 11:40, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- I totally agree with TennisBall-2835. I already done very stupid mistakes on logopedia, and I've learn with them. And also, I'm not English (I'm an admin from Portugal) and I understand he's English. He just need to improve just like as I've done. Anyone can learn English. I think that we must give him a chance! (That's just my opinion) 17:16, 9 December 2020 (UTC)
-- 00:44, August 26, 2020 (UTC)
After thinking for a while, I have decided to apply for admin in Logopedia, I have been editing in Logopedia since 2016, at first I was blocked for replying to vandals despite being warned so, but then I learnt my lesson, asides from that, I have been helping on Logopedia and been actively reporting sockpuppets/vandals or catching vandalism, fixing categories and format of pages, later on I started to make SVG images for pages in need of a SVG and I started to be more active on the wiki. I also met most of the requirements of being an admin such as being fluent on English, editing in previous years and have a total of 1.000 edits (now at 2.500).
- You have been here for about 4 years now and seem to contribute to Logopedia often and I don't see why I wouldn't support this request. Also a personal opinion but I preferred your old signature/logo but I do appreciate you wanted a new name which is fine. Good luck with your request!
Tennisball2835 (message me | my edits) 08:54, August 26, 2020 (UTC+1)
- I am also leaning towards supporting this one. You have been consistently improving as you have been editing here and after all this time I think you are ready. 16:06, August 26, 2020 (UTC)
- I support your request, because (from what I see of you), you're a good editor and you are hardworking to clean up this wiki of vandalism, and as the NYC-101 said, you are improving. In my opinion, you deserve this place. • •Talκ with me•See my contributions•(all edits)• 17:18, August 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Supporting this request because you've made a big contribution for this wiki. Itogi (talk) 11:19, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think why you shouldn't be promoted, you've done a really good job over the years. I look forward to working with you as an admin. • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 16:56, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
- We do really need more help keeping LP stable, so why not you be an admin.--Muzzarino 22:28, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Supporting this request because of your good job on reporting vandalism and sockpuppetry. (Q) 02:35, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
I was offered by any bureaucrat here, and i was decided to become an admin. Because i want his wiki even better than you just saw because i've the history of the Logopedia itself, from it was built by User:Alxeedo111, The main logo changes, celebrating their decade of existence, survived with both Fandom and UCP platform. And of course, i've just celebrating my 1st anniversary of my experience on Logopedia, like many others, i'm also like this wiki. And now, i want to be a part of the history and making Logopedia looking further of it's future instead of Looking to the past. So, please join and support me to make Logopedia keep their legacy in the past, but making it better in the future, thank you for supporting and understanding me. (Discuss about it with me · Let's see what i've done last time) 00:16, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- Supporting your request despite the drawbacks; some Grammarly would help. (Q · C) 07:27, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- Shoddy SVG recreations, broken English above, most activity within the past 4 months. Hate to be brutal, but nuff said. MetroPortlandGeek (t • c) 00:40, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- I have to agree with MetroPortlandGeek, also you just seem too eager to want to be an administrator and do not give any indication of what you will do that would stand out to us. 00:46, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
Hello to all administrators and users of Logopedia! I made this request for administration, because (in addition to loving this wiki) I want to help other administrators to improve Logopedia in all possible ways, such as: Correcting errors that need to be corrected; Blocking (or not) the reported users or telling them what they have to do (or not)...And other things like that. Basically I want to help you to contribute to keep this wiki in order, just as you do. I really admire the fact that so few people can manage to maintain a powerful wiki like this one, and ever since I started to realize the hard work that administrators have to keep this wiki impeccable, I wanted to become one of you...I know that in the past I made some mistakes that I shouldn't have done, but when I make mistakes, I always learn something new to later I can avoid making mistakes again. And also, as you may have noticed by this text, I'm not the best at speaker/writer in English, but I'm also trying to improve it. I hope you make the right choice to do, even if that is my rejection, because whether am I in the administration or not, I always wish that this Wiki stay in good hands! I look forward to your reply! Thank you for your attention! • •Tαlκ ωιτн мε•Sεε мγ coητrιьυτιoηs•(αll εdιτs)• 14:53, August 12, 2020 (UTC)
- I am supporting this request as you meet all the requirements and make good contributions to this wiki. However, It would be great if you could become more fluent in English. Also, although this is a personal point of view, I really think you should change the font you are using in your signature as I strongly dislike it and (I'm not trying to be rude or anything). Good luck with your request!
Tennisball2835 (message me | my edits) 18:01, August 12, 2020 (UTC+1)
- After carefully thinking about my response, I am leaning towards a support on this one. Based on your profile and your contributions, you really show that you genuinely care about this wiki. I really appreciate your kind comments about how we handle this wiki. I agree with TeNNiS-bAll-2835 about your English and the font of your signature. I personally think you should change it, and I also think your English will improve as you spend time here. You seem like a hard worker and I look forward to working with you in the future. 17:54, August 12, 2020 (UTC)
- I gotta say, good job WXDS. I saw that you uploaded really good SVGs and also seem to understand everything at Logopedia. I think you'd be really good as an admin and I look forward to working with you. But still, you gotta use English a lot more if you're becoming admin. • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 18:01, August 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Your only problem is your Poor English. There can be a lot of improvements with that, but overall you're a very chill person on this wiki. You catch people breaking the rules and then reporting them. I've been seeing you're learning from the SVG masters on here. I've noticed you're very active on here as well. Keep learning my main language and your wish may be granted. DJ1023 (talk) 12:40 PM PST
- As said by other supporters, you need to improve your language skills. I'm still supporting your request because you meet all requirements. Itogi (talk) 11:23, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Comprehension would be useful, but yes being an admin helps.--Muzzarino 22:28, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Some Grammarly would do the trick. (Q) 20:41, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
I feel like this position is good, I have had plenty of experience with reporting users on this wiki, and I feel like that has made me worthy enough to earn this position, I would also like to mention that I applied in October (which was a mistake) and this is my second application. UpnCbs06 (Message Wall • Guestbook) 15:28, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- While you have contributed quite a bit here over the last year, I am afraid I have to oppose. I realize you have helped us quite a bit, but you come across as too eager to become an admin. You need to be more humble about it, and I apologize but I really do not see that in you. Plus, you state on your user page how many wikis you are an admin for, and it is quite a lot. I know we speak to each other often and I apologize if you feel offended, but I still do not think you are ready to become an admin at this time. 16:00, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for applying, but I must agree with NYC. You need to learn how to be a good team player before even considering being an administrator. Snelfu (talk) 16:26, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm also opposing your request. Your editing activities on Logopedia have went down over the past year, and I think it's because you're involved with so many different wikis per your user page. You've also expressed your desire to try to get as many user rights on as many wikis as possible. To prove my point, you attempted to request admin rights on a wiki that barely has any activity at all. Fandom staff has expressed concern that you're adopting too many wikis and not taking time to care for the wikis in which you already have admin rights. Other editors have expressed similar concerns. UpnCbs, I see your intentions very clearly. You have a goal of collecting user rights like they're hats and you have nothing to show for them. You should not have admin rights. MetroPortlandGeek (t • c) 00:52, July 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry but I will have to change my comment to oppose as I agree with MetroPortlandGeek, as you don't seem to spend as much time at Logopedia compared to other wikis and I'm not sure if you would be dedicated enough or have the time to contribute often at both, as really I think admins should contribute to Logopedia nearly every day. However, I see that you have improved this wiki a lot and I am very proud of your edits so don't get discouraged! I feel like you're one of these editors who will get bored of the rights and edit here less and less after a few months. Hope you understand.
(my profile | my messages | my edits) 12:30, July 30, 2020 (UTC+1)
- You'll need to prove that you adopted wikis to duel vandalism and other bad acts if you want to be part of the team.--Muzzarino 22:05, July 30, 2020 (UTC)
- I haven't seen many contributions from you recently, so you maybe won't be active. • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 08:40, August 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I have to agree with the other admins, I'm going to turn you down on this. Reasons are already listed by other members. Will need you to engage more with Logopedia before you can join the team. Drop me a line, I'll bite! 12:11, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
- I have to agree with everyone, sorry. | >Contact user 15:08, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Opposing this request: Same reasons as everyone. Bianche2006 (My Messages My Edits) 17:02, August 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Agreed with everyone too. I also see that you haven't frequently made contributions too. (Q) 02:36, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
I have been thinking about becoming an admin for a while now and I think I meet all the requirements. I am active nearly every day and report vandals, sockpuppets, etc., when I come across them. I also do a lot of cleanup, add catagories and add new logos to pages. If I were to become an administrator, I would become more active in blocking users. Tennisball2835 (message me | my edits) 09:46, June 28, 2020 (UTC+1)
- Supporting the request. Itogi (talk) 09:29, June 28, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm giving you my support as you learn new things faster and better. 09:33, June 28, 2020 (UTC)
- I agree with you, I will support you as an admin. --•(My talk) 09:36, June 28, 2020 (UTC)
- Based on his pedigree, I wholeheartedly support his request. Bianche2006 (My Messages My Edits) 10:31, June 28, 2020 (UTC)
- You have been here quite often over the last year since you started, I think you are ready to become an admin. NYC–101 12:08, June 28, 2020 (UTC)
- Definitely support this request | >Contact user 15:01, June 29, 2020 (UTC)
- You would be great as an administrator • (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 15:42, July 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I see why I don't think you should be dishonored from your admin after all your hard work preserving logos and keeping the edits away from vandals. Good job--Muzzarino 20:25, July 3, 2020 (UTC)
- Just joining for the pile-on support per the overwhelming consensus by the community. MetroPortlandGeek (t • c) 05:53, July 5, 2020 (UTC)
- You're a hard worker and I support your inclusion as administrator. Snelfu (talk) 16:39, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- I support the request because I know that he is a responsible editor. • •Talk with me•See my contributions• 22:33, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Easily endorsing. You're a credit to the wiki and I'd be glad to welcome you aboard. Drop me a line, I'll bite! 12:11, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
• (Wanna talk?)•(See what I've done over the years!) 18:34, June 9, 2020 (UTC)
I have successfully proceeded all of the requirements, and also am an active editor. I also view the user reports a lot, so I can block based by seeing their edits. I think I'd be a good administrator, I also do a lot of cleanup, remove fake logos, add useless (or just non-logos and fake logos) pages for deletion etc.
- You seem to have been working very hard here for the last two years and seem to understand all the ins and outs of Logopedia. I will most certainly support this and I look forward to working with you in the future. NYC–101 19:28, June 9, 2020 (UTC)
- I see you have become more active on this wiki, especially on forums. Sure, why not? | >Contact user 04:24, June 10, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't see why he shouldn't earn admin rights. Why not? Bianche2006 (My Messages My Edits) 01:24, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- You're doing a lot of work and deserve admin rights. Itogi (talk) 06:17, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- You're doing an excellent job reporting users and I think you'll fit into the administrator role really well. MetroPortlandGeek (t • c) 07:38, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Definitely support.Tennisball2835 (message me | my edits) 18:01, June 21, 2020 (UTC+1)
- I am very proud of your hard work. --•(My talk) 17:19, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Your help will be needed to deal with bad logoers would do, so yes on the admin role.--Muzzarino 20:25, July 3, 2020 (UTC)
- You've got my vote. Snelfu (talk) 16:39, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- I support this request knowing that he is a responsible editor and that he helps those who need it most in the discussion forums. • •Talk with me...•See my contributions to Logopedia• 22:38, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- You effectively meet all the prerequisites. And based on your long and admirable list of contributions, I think an adminship can really help you maintain the wiki. Drop me a line, I'll bite! 12:11, August 2, 2020 (UTC)