- A list of the current and former CBS' stations owned by CBS News and Stations, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS. These stations are listed in order of the largest market based on The Nielsen Company.
- 👁 Indicates a station that was originally built and signed on by CBS
- 🦚 Indicates a station that was affected by a 1995 trade between Group W/CBS and NBC
- 📡 Indicates a satellite station
- 🔴 Indicates the station was originally owned by Group W prior to 1995.
- 🅾 Indicates a station that was owned by Gaylord Broadcasting prior to its sale to CBS in 1999.
- 🌏 Indicates a station that was owned by the original Viacom prior to its acquisition of CBS in 2000.
- 🟧 Sister station in the same market
- Y Indicates a station that was owned by Young Broadcasting prior to its sale to CBS in 2002
Alongside of those CBS, The CW and Start TV. CBS News and Stations is the only one of the Big Three networks that owns a station out of them, even they are carrying another network which is not of its own.
(*) WLNY is licensed to Riverhead, NY, which is within the New York City area.
These are the television stations formerly owned by CBS (including satellite stations).
This also includes UPN stations sold by CBS prior to 2006.
Most of them are the former affiliates of the old UPN.
Most of them are also part of the former affiliates of the old UPN.
- Also jointly owned by Los Angeles Times (49% owned by CBS, 51% owned by the Times)
- Owned by the current network
- Also jointly owned by The Washington Post (45% owned by CBS, 55% owned by the Post)
- Owned by Gannett/Tegna.
- Still broadcasts their own network from CBS' ownership.
- Owned by Gray Television.
- Owned by Sinclair
- Owned by Nexstar.
- Owned by Sinclair through
- Operated by the original Viacom through its Paramount Stations Group via from 1997 until Viacom/CBS acquired the station outright in 2001.
Distant Network Services (also known as Superstations) on Cable and Satellite in the United States and Canada
|NOTE: Availability of individual stations may vary by provider, subscription status and geographical location. Stations with an asterisk (*) are network owned and/or operated.