- A list of the current and former NBC and Telemundo stations owned by NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations. A subsidiaries of NBCUniversal. These station are listed in order of the year of ownership
🦚 A station built and signed on by NBC / Telemundo
🅾The stations that was owned by The Outlet Company prior to its sale to NBC in 1996.
⭐The stations owned from a former Station Venture Holdings, LLC. A joint venture of NBC and LIN Television Corporation
🏔The station acquired by NBC from Paramount Stations Group
📺Original NetSpan Stations.
📻A station owned by Serestar Communications before its sale to NBC Universal's Telemundo Station Group in 2019.
🎥This station was jointly owned by Ensaness Communications from 1996 to 2003.
Actually, NBCUniversal owned 33 Telemundo stations. But,there's some of them.
These are the television stations formerly owned by NBC.
- Owned by the current network
- NBC sold controlling interest (51 percent) of WKYC-TV to Multimedia, Inc. in 1991. Multimedia was purchased in whole by Gannett, Inc. (predecessor of Tegna, Inc.) in 1995; Gannett purchased NBC's remaining shares (49 percent) in 1999.
- Owned and operated by the Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Owned and operated by Nexstar Media Group
- A former smaller NBC O&O station which was sold by Media General
- Owned by Hearst Television