Logopedia
Advertisement

Keys

  • 🦚 A station built and signed on by NBC / Telemundo
  • 👁 Indicates a station that was affected by a 1995 trade between NBC and Group W/CBS.
  • 📡 Simulcast of WNBC on digital subchannel of Telemundo-O&O WKAQ-TV, licensed to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
  • 🌏 Stations acquired by NBC in 1996 from New World Communications.
  • 🅾 Owned by The Outlet Company prior to its sale to NBC in 1996.
  • ⭐ Formerly owned by Station Venture Holdings, LLC, a joint venture between NBC and LIN Television Corporation
  • 🏔 Acquired by NBC from the Paramount Stations Group.
  • 📺 Original NetSpan stations.
  • 📻 A station owned by Serestar Communications before its sale to NBC Universal's Telemundo Station Group in 2019.
  • 🎥 This station was jointly owned by Ensaness Communications from 1996 to 2003.
  • Purchased from Ramar Communications in July 2021.

Current O&Os

NBC

Telemundo

NBCUniversal owns 34 Telemundo stations.

Former

These are the television stations formerly owned by NBC.

References

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 Owned by the current network
  2. NBC sold controlling interest (51 percent) of WKYC-TV to Multimedia, Inc. in 1990. Multimedia was purchased in whole by the Gannett Company (predecessor of spinoff Tegna) in 1995; Under a December 1998 put-call agreement with NBC, Gannett increased its stake in WKYC-TV to 58% in April 1999 and to 64% in December 2000; it acquired the remaining 36% of the station from NBC in 2001.
  3. 3.0 3.1 Owned and operated by the Sinclair Broadcast Group
  4. 4.0 4.1 Owned and operated by Nexstar Media Group
  5. 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 A former smaller NBC O&O station which was sold by Media General
  6. Owned by Hearst Television
Advertisement