- A list of the current and former NBC and Telemundo stations owned by NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations. A subsidiaries of NBCUniversal. These station are listed in order of the year of ownership
🦚 A station built and signed on by NBC / Telemundo
🅾The stations that was owned by The Outlet Company prior to its sale to NBC in 1996.
⭐The stations owned from a former Station Venture Holdings, LLC. A joint venture of NBC and LIN Television Corporation
🏔The station acquired by NBC from Paramount Stations Group
📺Original NetSpan Stations.
📻A station owned by Serestar Communications before its sale to NBC Universal's Telemundo Station Group in 2019.
🎥This station was jointly owned by Ensaness Communications from 1996 to 2003.
Actually, NBCUniversal owns 33 Telemundo stations.
These are the television stations formerly owned by NBC.
- Owned by the current network
- NBC sold controlling interest (51 percent) of WKYC-TV to Multimedia, Inc. in 1991. Multimedia was purchased in whole by Gannett, Inc. (predecessor of Tegna, Inc.) in 1995; Gannett purchased NBC's remaining shares (49 percent) in 1999.
- Owned and operated by the Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Owned and operated by Nexstar Media Group
- A former smaller NBC O&O station which was sold by Media General
- Owned by Hearst Television
Distant Network Services (also known as Superstations) on Cable and Satellite in the United States and Canada
|NOTE: Availability of individual stations may vary by provider, subscription status and geographical location. Stations with an asterisk (*) are network owned and/or operated.