Picture or Video rules
- Do not add a photo or video that is not logo e.g. characters. If you add a photo or video that is not logo, you might get in a big trouble.
- Do not swap some logo photo (e.g. Universal) to the page (e.g. Columbia Pictures).
- Do not add combine photos or videos.
- Don't get bad things underneath the photos or videos.
- Don't type inappropriate words in the comment, after you view the photos or videos.
User:logofanful 12:21, September 10, 2011 (UTC) September 10, 2011 (UTC 10+) 10:20 PM
- Do not Swear
- Do not Add Rude Pictures
- Do not Ruin Pages
- Do not Be Mean on Talkpages
Timmy the Fish Fingers 12:55, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry For Posting Spam Comments and If I Be Good Can You Take of My Username of the Report List Chat With ME PLEASE 21:05, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
If anyone's an Administrator Ban:Blogger sucks
Thank God Sandwich Golf Express was banned for 6 months, He did Nothin' But Uploading fake logos and ruining pages MACINTOSH1 20:17, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
I can't believe HAMHX and G*yBoyNot was back, There blocked now JOOLEE 11:03, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Be on the lookout for bbctwoidents. He made his own fake logo for some company named "dwho1995". I had to delete everything on that page and he typed it again. I deleted everything on that page. I believe bbctwoidents has gone too far. Ban him!
Nevadabell 20:37, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Two new trolls on the site today...
Mumsgirl99 added a fake logo to DNA Productions. Then she put a fake upcoming logo to the Logopedia (Wiki) page. And MijaAr created a page called Mario and added a fake logo on it. Please delete the pages. Nevadabell 00:22, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I've reported 5 users that made a violation. So here's my rules:
- No Mix-up of logos
- No Spamming (Cinner have created spamming page)
- No uploading logos that fake or drawn in MS Paint
- No Inadequate articles
- No adding music videos to logo page
- No replacing logos with other images(or non-related logos)
- No nonsensical articles
- No pagemoving vandalism
- No reporting admin users that doing good faith
- No unecessary redirect
I my eye on User:Nilton m monroe
Reports hasn't been answered and sockpuppets reporting themselves
The reports that were there months ago should've been answered but haven't, also I saw sockpuppets reporting to the User Reports page thinking that the users they made are sockpuppets of themselves. All we have to do is wait for unanswered reports from months ago to be answered. -Cindayz45 (talk) 03:58, January 18, 2017 (UTC)