M1 may refer to:
- M1 (Hungary), the flagship TV channel of Magyar Televízió, one of the two TV broadcasting divisions (along with Duna) of MTVA, the Hungarian public broadcaster. M1 is a 24-hour news channel.
- M1 (Ukraine), owned by StarLightMedia, the largest commercial TV broadcaster in Ukraine.
- M1 (Russia), a former TV channel owned by STS Media; replaced by Domashniy in 2005.
- Tele M1, a local TV channel in central Switzerland.
- M1TV (Indonesia).
- M1 Limited, one of the three main telecommunications companies in Singapore, along with Singtel and StarHub; owned by Axiata Group until 2019.
- M1 Music One, a defunct radio station in Chile (1998–2000).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.