Hi, welcome to Logopedia! Thanks for your edit to the User:Hal Homsar Solo page.
- ( I had to start this all over again because my mother needed the computer and closed the browser in the middle of me writing it.
- Before I continue, I must tell you something. After this message, I'm gonna go to the Club Penguin Wiki and request demotion (hoping that they didn't demote me yet) to rollback. I decided that I cannot hand adminship on that wiki anymore, and I'm troo busy to carry that responsibility. I'm really good with rollback abilities though, so I'm asking to keep those.
- I don't, I get worried sometimes, but I'm not afraid.
- Some phobias I have are bugs, insects (Probably because a cicada stuck to my neck thinking I was a tree when I was 6 XDDD), spiders, and being alone in an unfamiliar place (Watched too much of A Haunting, and read too many ghost stories XD).
- It's ok.
- That morning was a disaster, good decision. And thanks.
- (Eats cheese too)
- Sorry, I didn't want to come on yesterday, I was thinking about what I should do in response to my demotion forum on the CPW.
- Me too.
- I start school late, and end it late.
- Bad news. I might be on veeeery early on the 28, but my family and I are going somewhere for my birthday, sorry. I'm not available the 28 (maybe that morning) and 29.
- XD It's awesome.
- Sure, I'll comment on some!
The next part is CPW replies:
- Aw, well if I come on late we can chat.
- I have... too many to count. XD
Hiya! Just wanted to let you know that I saw your mistake on Category:Illnois, and I deleted that category. I'm gonna change all the marked pages to Category:Illinois. Thanks for your epic help, and see ya! --Alxeedo TALK 22:55, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Airlines categories Edit
I see that you have been creating lots of new airline categories. I would generally advice against creating categories that are unlikely to ever include more than a dozen articles. If every country shall have its own airline category, we will have several categories with just one or two articles in them for the foreseeable future.
In order to keep our category tree trimmed and manageable, I would urge you not to create categories with less than two articles in them, unless they can't be put in any of the existing categories. Väsk 12:25, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, it's me! I'm sorry for the very delayed response, just saw my talk page today >.< Well, I guess I should say my response in usual format: :)
- Nickelback37? Cool name!
- I actually already know, from looking around on the CPW one day, realizing no recent edits were made (except for IPs). By the way, I never had a chance to talk to Sea.
- I don't have a Twitter or Facebook, but I don't think I want one, as I'm not the "Social Networking" type. xD
- Oh, and one more change to me: I type XD like xD now.
- Winter break is over for me now. :( xD
- Beginning later today, I'll be away.
*Double Gasp* Edit
Well, I hope you feel better. :) You didn't blow it.
- Sorry. >.<
- Yea, I'm not a great fan of IRC.
- Yea, everything's in California. xD Although, movies used to be made in New Jersey before in Hollywood. You're lucky. San Francisco's awesome, and you're near Disney Land, Los Angeles, San Diego, and much more.
- Thanks! I obviously missed your birthday, and I'm sorry, so here:
Oh, I go back in September as usual. And I hope you feel better, and try to come on when you can :) And about the admin, consider it done, as long as you remain mostly active. See ya! Alxeedo TALK 16:46, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
*Quadruple Gasp* Edit
I can only come on for a little while each day. Although yesterday I couldn't come on at all.
- You're welcome.
- Why Vancouver? Oh. Well Six Flags is awesome! I've been to there once (there's one near where I live), it was pretty fun.
- You're welcome. You deserve it! You have like five times my edits xD. Plus, you're helping with the categories and you're very organized. Remember to look out for vandals :).
Allo! (What French people say when they answer the phone)
- Oh. I remember the Olympics being hosted there.
- I've never heard of that one. I'm not much of a roller coaster fan.
- :) I'm not organized at all sometimes, my desk is full of stuff, so there's no room to write or sit. xD
2 + 2 = 674223 (The formula for Hi) Edit
I'm pretty good at math. I upped my grade from a C+ to an A in one and a half months. It wasn't easy.
- Oh. Amusement parks are cool. :)
- I don't usually watch the Olympics. I think it's somewhat boring.
- xD It's going to make up for my absence on Thursday.
- No, but I've heard of it. I saw it once, for about 3 minutes. I've also seen commercials.
O_O (Surprised) Edit
Hey Nickelback! (It says on your user page that you preferred to be called that)
- Lucky! I don't. D:D
- Oh, awesomeness.
- Sometimes that happens to me too... wait... what was I going to say?
- Yea, it's great! It's waving at me.
- *Waves back at avatar*
Hi! *Explodes out of no where*
- What is it?
- What happened to your Android phone?
- Cool! I haven't heard of that show.
- Okay, NBF37.
- Ok. xD
- Cool! His antenna is kinda broken. xD
- Congrats on 3000 edits!
Countdown (or up) #1 Edit
I DON'T KNOW! I'm going to count up for each message I post.
- Oh cool! Kind of. Can you remind me who Hachiko is again?
- Oh, ok. I've heard of PBS, but I'm not sure which channel it's on.
- xD Robots can keep track of their ae too if they want xD
- I'm kinda thirsty. (I have no idea what that had to do with anything we're talking about, but I am xD)
- Okay, thanks for reminding me. xP
- Oh. I like iced tea, especially if it's lemon-flavored.
- I saw The Rise of the Planet of the Apes yesterday. It takes place in San Francisco :P
- Most of my diet is iced tea xD
- Yea, that's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
- Oh, sounds good. I love fondue. I don't really like shrimp. I had it once.
- I didn't see Cars 2 either, but I don't really want to. I didn't like the first Cars that much.
- Me too.
- Oh. I used to know someone who had Cars posters all over his room. Coolio.
De rien. (You're welcome.) Oh, cool. I don't play Club Penguin anymore. I think my membership expired anyway. Well... the weather is sunny here. And its probably a little more than 80 degrees. How is it there? Alxeedo TALK 19:53, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
As Tanuka raced away, Bob attempted with much effort to keep up and tag her. Bob sighed, as Tanuka was much faster than him. He did not let this discourage him for long. He began to increase his speed, until he did not see her. "Tanuka?" He questioned. He did not receive an answer. Alxeedo TALK 21:32, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
(Sorry, there was a deer outside my house) Bob begins to worry that a larger fish must've ate Tanuka. "Tanuka?" He screams one last time. Finally, he spots a blowfish. He asks, "Have you seen a seahorse in this area?" The blowfish nods no. Alxeedo TALK 21:51, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Bob decided to swim around a little. He then saw a dolphin. For some reason, she seemed familiar. He decided to ask her. "Have you seen a seahorse anywhere near here?" He questioned once more. (By the way, I have to go. :( Bye!) Alxeedo TALK 22:08, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Editing the 'Welcome to Logopedia!' message Edit
Hi! Since you are an admin, I was thinking if you could edit the 'Welcome to Logopedia' message to include a link to the Help Wiki. I've noticed that new users have troubles on adding and formatting images (how to center them, setting their size...) when they start here on Logopedia. Nq5z0F9Y 17:40, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Editing the 'Welcome to Logopedia!' message Edit
Ok, no problem! ;) Nq5z0F9Y 17:58, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Im just asking but is there a slogan wiki?Reviewportal77 01:29, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
About that Edit
Cool I just discoverd this wiki. I love it!Reviewportal77 01:41, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Who knew adding logo pages could be so much fun? Besides that does this wiki have a chat?Reviewportal77 01:44, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
That sucks.Reviewportal77 01:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Besides that theres lots of pages we need to put on this wiki. Ones of TV shows,websites products, That sort of thing.Reviewportal77 01:53, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I cant find a 1983 logo for Hometown Buffet! Any Suggestiouns?Reviewportal77 02:05, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Your welcome! I just wanted to try it out and look at what I did in a half and hour! I am so happy.Reviewportal77 02:09, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I did look up on Google Images.Reviewportal77 02:09, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Im trying to help out as much as i can! Now thats the good thing.Reviewportal77 02:15, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Im back.Im probaly gonna edit every day or so.Reviewportal77 03:09, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Are you still here? I was going to make a few more pages.Reviewportal77 03:28, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Do you have a Defunct category?If not i think so. Defunct means shut down. So for like buissness like Game Crazy,Circuit City,Borders stuff like that.Reviewportal77 04:06, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Dear Hal Homsar Solo Can You Please Delete Some Comments on the Nickelodeon Page When They Keep Saying Rickelodeon Clickelodeon Snickelodeon CommentsEdit
I found out how to add a chat on the wiki.Its on Special:Wikia Labs.Reviewportal77 00:30, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Alex_Perrine Has been spamming the wiki his talk page shows the proof. May he\she be blocked? Reviewportal77 01:57, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
There is a user who is spamming the wiki with how to pages. Plaease have him blocked.
Reviewportal77 03:53, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hyperactive Minihead X Edit
Hi again! Could you please block Hyperactive Minihead X? He has already been reported for several reasons and no one has blocked him yet, so he keeps coming back to Logopedia, spamming and vandalising articles. Thanks for reading! Nq5z0F9Y 20:21, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, you should check the User Reports page more often please. As far as I'm aware, HMX is the first person ever to have had two reports active at the same time on there. I posted one when he actually blanked the User Reports page (!), then the above commenter reported him again for other offences. IMHO he should be banned, plain and simple. Digifiend 01:55, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Comments on Nickelodeon PageEdit
Dear Hal Homsar Solo Could U Delete Some Comments When they keep on Saying Same Same! SAME all the Time Its on Page 2 on the Comments
Hi! Sorry for my absence. Hurricane Irene left my house without cable or internet for a while. Also, I am preparing for school in two days.
- I think it's going great. It's fun. :D
- I know, thanks for reminding me. I keep forgetting.
- XD Lions are cool too.
- I didn't know that. That's awesome!
- Oh. I don't have any. I have lots of Spanish channels though.
- Cool. I haven't seen many airlines commercials.
- I love Toy Story. I've seen it many times.
- "Oh! I'm sorry Tanuka. I forgot you could shapeshift." Bob quoted. "Can you please try to go a bit slower? After all, I'm only a sponge." Bob asked politely.
- I don't think so. You have great literary skills. You should be an author.
- My birthday was not great. The cable and internet went out and I had to find other things to do. I actually created a pathetic new sport called Basker. XD
- Thanks for wishing me a happy b-day. :D Sorry about my absence once again, and I hope to continue discussing too.
- Oh, one more thing. You have done an AMAZING job with the wiki. Thank you so much for your great maintenance and constant activity, and keep up the great job.
Hi! Looks HMX is back, username G*yBoyNot. Nq5z0F9Y 22:25, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hey I'm not HMXEdit
Hmm. Maybe he's got a dynamic IP address... Anyway, I think he could be blocked, because of its comments (for example on the SimCity 4 page) Nq5z0F9Y 22:55, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- There aren't a lot of channels in other languages that I know of.
- Toy Story 3 was okay, but was also somewhat odd.
- XD it is. It's a combination of Basketball and Soccer. You have to kick the ball into the net. XD
- Wow, I say XD an awful lot...
- Okay, thanks. XD
- No. Can I have the link please? I'm sure it's awesome.
- Cool! My real name is similar to my username.
- "I would suggest Hide & Seek, but I'm afraid we'll get lost again. Hmmm... wanna meet my friends? They're very nice."
- Oh. Cool! Is it funny?
- Yea, same for me.
- Okay, I'll take a look after this message.
- "Follow me please." Bob continued, "This John, the shark. We've been best friends since we were two." John replied, "Hi, what's your name?"
- Oh. I can't remember my favorite team. They no longer exist. :(
- "No, not really. I've met many seahorses with names like yours. Nice to meet you." John said.
- Check your blog, I posted a comment there. Great job. :D
My new headlines will be random colors :D
- Bob and Tanuka then took a swim around the lake. "I wish I could shapeshift too. I wanna see your house. Any ideas on how I could go onto land?" Bob asked.
- Nice job! It's really cool. Are you going to just write about the San Francisco area? Or are you going to have information about other regions in California too? Just curious. :)
- Great blog!
The user Newyorker5 is spamming chat with swears and stuff. May he be banned?Reviewportal77 23:14, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
I'm Sorry for Swearing on Chat Room PLEASE FORGIVE ME
Hey! I didn't actually put the color, I just put the name of the color.
- "Okay. My house isn't that great, but I'll show you." Bob added. As they travelled to Bob's residence, a large figure was spotted several yards away. They other fish scattered away, panicking. "Do you know what that is? It's too far away for me to tell." Bob nervously commented.
- Okay, thanks.
- Okay. I'm sure it will turn out awesome. :)
- Okay, hopefully we can try it out (as you mentioned). I just wanted to see if anyone would use it. If it is being abused, feel free to remove it.
- That is why I don't like chatting on IRC. I don't get frustrated easily, but if someone's mean to me, I often get frustrated. That situation has occurred to me many times, so I can relate.
:G <--- New emoticon I made up :)
- "That's... a shark..." Bob stuttered.
- Cool. Is the song the theme song of the show?
- Awesome. Did you make that wiki?
- 0_o Do you know why it's there?
- The three bullets above this are all questions XD
- Cool. What do you mean by slow?
- Yea, that's probably why he's able to create multiple accounts.
I have no idea. XD
- "Yea! We have to hide, and QUICKLY. Let's go behind the seaweed over there." Bob suggested.
- Oh, cool.
- We just had a major vandalism right before you came on. Check the recent changes, I had to clean out a bunch of pages of disgusting images (I don't recommend you look at them).
I made it Orange this time XD
- "Phew, that was a close one. Luckily the shark passed by." Bob stated.
- Ok, thanks. XD I can't listen to it now but I may later.
- Yea, he is a sockpuppet.
- Is it okay if we talk on chat?
Tell me if I'm not dilute, but about 80% of your comments don't involve logos. Please stop doing this! Colors do not have anything to do with LP, so stop or I will report you. I love stamps and I'm 22. (talk) 01:47, November 28, 2012 (UTC)