NTV may refer to:
- NTV (Uganda), a commercial TV channel in Uganda.
- NTV (Kenya), a 24-hour news television channel in Kenya.
- Nippon Television, a major Japanese TV network, often abbreviated as NTV or Nittele.
- NTV7, a major commercial TV station in Malaysia, owned by Media Prima Berhad.
- NTV Telugu, a Telugu-language news channel in southern India, and a sister channel to Bhakthi TV and Vanitha TV.
- Nepal Television, the state-owned public broadcaster of Nepal, abbreviated as NTV.
- NTV (Bangladesh), a commercial entertainment TV channel in Bangladesh.
- NTV (Sri Lanka), a defunct TV channel owned by Rupavahini, the Lankan public broadcaster.
- NTV (Ninh Binh), Ninh Binh, Vietnam.
- NTV (Ninh Thuan), Ninh Thuan, Vietnam.
- NTV (Russia), one of the biggest commercial TV channels in Russia, owned by Gazprom-Media.
- n-tv, a 24-hour news channel in Germany, owned by Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland.
- NTV (Turkey), a 24-hour news television channel in Turkey.
- RTP3, a 24-hour news TV channel owned by RTP, the Portuguese public broadcaster; formerly known as NTV, RTPN and RTP Informação.
- CJON-DT, a TV channel in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador, branded as NTV.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.