Nova TV may refer to:
- TV Nova, a Czech TV channel and broadcaster, owned by Central European Media Enterprises.
- Television channels using the Nova TV brand owned by the Southeastern European media company United Group in four countries: Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro. The Croatian channels were acquired from Central European Media Enterprises.
- Nova World, the international channel of Nova TV in Croatia.
- Nova, a Bulgarian TV channel and broadcaster formerly owned by Modern Times Group.
- Nova, the women’s channel of Spanish commercial broadcaster Atresmedia.
- TV Nova (Croatia), a Croatian local TV channel, not to be confused with the above Nova TV.
- Nova Cyprus and Nova Greece, Greek-language digital satellite television services.
- Nova Televisión, a Colombian local television channel.
- Tónlist TV, a 24-hour music channel in Iceland, formerly known as Nova TV.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.