Prima may refer to:
- FTV Prima, one of the largest commercial broadcasters in the Czech Republic (Czechia), owned by Modern Times Group until 2017.
- Prima televize, the flagship channel of FTV Prima.
- Prima TV (Romania), a Romanian TV channel formerly owned by ProSiebenSat.1 Media (SBS Broadcasting).
- Media Prima Berhad, the largest commercial TV broadcaster in Malaysia.
- PRIMA, a banking service provided by Bank Central Asia, a major Indonesian bank.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.