(Corporación de Radio y Televisión Española, S. A.), is the state-owned public radio and television broadcaster of Spain. RTVE was founded in 1937.
On 31 August 2008, RTVE launched a new corporate identity across its channels and services, with all logos appearing with gradients. The corporate font is a customized Officina Serif. The new look was created by Spanish design agency Summa.
The new logo structure since 2008 has consisted of the name of the TV or radio station written in the Officina Serif typeface with the TVE or RNE logo below in a colourful gradient (the exceptions are La 1 and La 2, where the logos are the number 1 or 2 next to the word 'TVE'). In addition, the TV channels got gradient blob-like logos with the 2008 corporate rebrand; this was extended to the radio stations in 2016.
References (2008 redesign)
- RTVE comienza la temporada 2008-2009 con el estreno de nueva imagen corporativa
- RTVE presenta su nueva imagen corporativa
- PDF (RTVE)
- YouTube: RTVE Nueva identidad corporativa
- Summa: Summa crea la nueva identidad corporativa de RTVE
- Summa: Lanzamiento de la nueva identidad de RTVE
- Summa: Nueva moscas de RTVE
La 1 | La 2 | 24 Horas | Teledeporte | Clan | TVE Internacional | Star TVE HD | Euronews