SBS may refer to:
- Special Broadcasting Service, Australia's second public broadcaster that, unlike ABC, explicitly caters to the nation's multicultural communities
- SBS (Australian TV channel), the broadcaster's flagship television channel
- Seoul Broadcasting System, one of the big three South Korean broadcasters, alongside KBS and MBC
- Talpa TV, a commercial broadcaster in the Netherlands formerly known as SBS Broadcasting B.V.
- SBS Belgium, a Flemish TV broadcaster now owned by Liberty Global
- SBS Discovery Media, a major commercial broadcaster in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.