Siri is the voice-input, voice-response artificial intelligence personal assistant software developed by Apple Computer for iOS devices in the mid-2000s and later for macOS computers.
|For iOS 5-6||For iOS 7-8||For iOS 9||For iOS 10||For iOS 11||For macOS 10.12||For macOS 10.13|
- The microphone glows purple depending on the volume a person is speaking at.
- The style became simplified and removed all colors, only using white and gray.
- This logo was still seen in Assistive Touch in iOS 9, 10, and 11.0.x, but in iOS 11.1 it was replaced by the current Siri logo.
- The outer ring removed and now has a purple gradient background.
- This logo (without the background) continued to appear on the primary Siri screen in iOS 10; however, in iOS 11 it was replaced with the current logo.
- The microphone was removed and replaced with audio waves, similar to the ones found when using Siri since iOS 9.
- The waves were removed and was replaced with a bubble using the same colors.
- This is a circular version of the one used in iOS 10.
- Same as iOS 11, but in macOS's signature circle icon.
|App Store | Books | Calculator | Calendar | Camera | Clock | Compass | Contacts | FaceTime | Feedback Assistant | Files | Game Center | GarageBand | Health | Home | iCloud | iMovie | iTunes Store | iWork (Keynote | Pages | Numbers) | Mail | Maps | Measure | Messages | Music | News | Notes | Phone | Photos | Podcasts | Reminders | Safari | Settings | Siri | Stocks | Tips | TV | Voice Memos | Wallet | Watch | Weather|
|App Store | iTunes | Game Center | Books | Siri | Photos | Feedback Assistant | Calendar | Mission Control | Launchpad | System Preferences | Contacts | Find My | Podcast | Screenshot|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.