|1995-1998||1998-2004||2004-2008||2005-2010 (France), 2006-2010 (Spain), 2008-2012 (Australia), 2008-2010||2010-2017||Australian Version||2017-present|
When the Sci-Fi Channel first launched in the United Kingdom, its visual identiy was very similar to its U.S. counterpart, using the same logos and much of the same graphics.
A new look for the International versions of the Sci Fi Channel was introduced on November 2, 1998. At the same time, the channel was renamed Sci-Fi. The new look was created by Hobbins Sides.
2005-2010 (France), 2006-2010 (Spain), 2008-2012 (Australia), 2008-2010
Starting in early 2010, the international versions of the Sci Fi Channel started rebranding as Syfy Universal.
- The French version was renamed Syfy Universal on January 5, 2010.
- The Spanish version became Syfy Universal on March 3, 2010.
- The Benelux version became Syfy on March 5, 2010.
- The UK version of Sci Fi became Syfy on April 13, 2010.
- The Spanish version became Syfy on June 7, 2010.
- The German Sci Fi Channel followed on September 20, 2010.
- The Latin America version was renamed SyFy on October 10, 2010
- The word Syfy means syphilis in Polish, so the name wasn't introduced in Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia. Instead, the Polish Sci-Fi Channel was renamed Sci Fi Universal on October 10, 2010. (See Sci Fi Universal)
- The Australian version was renamed "SF" on July 23, 2012. In December 31st, 2013, SF ceased operation and replaced by Syfy. (See SF (Australia))