Orange Nederland merged with T-Mobile Nederland in 2007. The merged entity retained the T-Mobile brand. This was unlike the merger between Orange and T-Mobile in the United Kingdom, where both Orange and T-Mobile were discontinued in favour of a new brand (EE).
In 2002, Deutsche Telekom acquired Ben from Belgacom and Tele Danmark and launched operations with the T-Mobile brand, with the Ben brand being discontinued (it was revived in 2008).
In November 2018, T-Mobile Netherlands merged with the Dutch subsidiary of Swedish telecom company Tele2. The merger was completed in January 2019, with Deutsche Telekom owning 75% of the merged company and Tele2 the other 25%.
| Main companies:|
Telekom Deutschland | Hrvatski Telekom (Crnogorski Telekom (76.53%) | HT Mostar (39.1%)) | Magyar Telekom | Makedonski Telekom | OTE (40%) | Slovak Telekom | Telekom Romania (54%) (via OTE) | BT (12%) | Magenta Telekom
| Current telecommunications operations:|
Europe: Belgium | France (Sosh) | Luxembourg | Moldova | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | Spain (Amena | Jazztel | Simyo)
Sub-Saharan Africa: Botswana | Burkina Faso1 | Cameroon | Central African Republic | Côte d'Ivoire | DR Congo | Equatorial Guinea, Guinea and Guinea-Bissau | Liberia | Madagascar | Mali | Niger | Senegal | Sierra Leone1
Former subsidiaries and brand licensees:
| Current operations: