In 2010, Discovery Communications announced that they intended to roll out their TLC brand worldwide. So far, most of the new TLC channels have been made up of re-branded Travel & Living channels.
- The first international TLC channel was TLC Norway, which launched on March 4.
- In July 2010, it was announced that Discovery Travel & Living in Asia would be replaced by TLC, starting on September 1.
- On October 1, 2010, Discovery Travel & Living in Poland will become TLC.
- On December 2, 2010, TLC launched in Sweden, replacing Discovery Travel & Living Europe.
- On October 6, 2011, TLC launched in Denmark, replacing Discovery Travel & Living Europe.
- On November 1, 2011, Discovery Travel & Living Latin America became TLC.
- On November 2, 2011, TLC launched in Portugal, replacing Discovery Travel & Living Europe.
- On April 30, 2013, TLC relaunched in the UK and Ireland, replacing Discovery Real Time (which had replaced it in the first place) and Discovery Travel & Living.
This logo is still used in some places (For an example, Finland)
| Part of Discovery, Inc. (formerly Grupa ITI and Scripps Networks Interactive)
Current TV channels:
Polish versions of Discovery channels: