TV5 may refer to:
- Canal 5 or Kanal 5, a title used in most Romance languages, Norwegian and Swedish as a fifth television channel.
- Channel 5, a title used in English as a fifth television channel.
- TV5 (Philippines), a television network in the Philippines owned by TV5 Network, Inc. of MediaQuest Holdings
- TV5Monde, a French-language international TV channel operated by a consortium lead by France Télévisions.
- TV5 Telugu, a leading Telugu-language news channel in India, and its sister channel TV5 Kannada.
- TV5 (Finland), a Finnish TV channel owned by Discovery Inc., whose logo was the same as that of its Swedish counterpart until 2019.
- TV5 Riga, a TV channel in Latvia.
- TV Okey, a Malaysian TV channel formerly known as TV5 and before then as TVi.
- TV5 (Niš), in Serbia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.