TVI may refer to:
- KTVI, a Fox-affiliated television station broadcasting on channel 2 that is licensed to St. Louis, Missouri in the United States.
- Television Iwate, a Japanese local television broadcaster serving Iwate Prefecture, affiliated with the NNN.
- TVi, a defunct Ukrainian television channel.
- TV Guanandi, a Brazilian local television station formerly branded as TV Interativa.
- Televisão Independiente, a Portuguese television channel.
- WTVI, a PBS member broadcasting on channel 42 that is licensed to Charlotte, North Carolina in the United States.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.