Please add Wild Grinders under TV-Y7 in 2012 and 2014 right now!
I hope people like my additions to the page. I have more [adult swim] Anime ratings screenshots that I'd like to add, as well. I have Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Gender, Lupin the 3rd, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd Gig, Casshern Sins, and more Yu-Yu Hakusho and Witch Hunter Robin if anyone's interested.
You will have more of Nicktoons TV Parental Guidelines!
Darkwing Brony, add Wild Grinders under TV-Y7 in 2012 and 2014!
Sign your posts properly
- DID YOU EVEN DARE TRY TO ALTER MY COMMENT, Aja2001?!? --Robertnvabeach (talk) 19:08, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- He will do that. I know, I know. What we also know is that he will add some more ratings of more Cartoon Network shows other than the 4 shows you talked about. He also needs to add the rating for Teen Titans Go, too. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Robertnvabeach (talk • contribs) 01:12, 27 July 2015
- I'll ask Darkwing Brony to do that. --Robertnvabeach (talk) 02:21, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Emiozuna will add the ratings of Waynehead under TV-G, Road Rovers under TV-Y7 FV, Freakazoid under TV-G, and Beetlejuice under TV-Y7 and put them under the Cartoon Network section of TV Parental Guidelines/Other! Aja2001 (talk) 22:25, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
I add stuff (yay)
- For Teen Titans Go!: I couldn't find a intro with the rating so add the Steven Universe TV-PG.
- For other rating for CN shows: I found a rating for Beetlejuice. I though it was form Cartoon Network, but it was black whit white letters (a.k.a Not Cartoon Network). So I put in the unknown. Darkwing Brony (talk) 03:33, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Darkwing Brony will add the Rating of Waynehead under TV-G, Road Rovers under TV-Y7 FV, Freakazoid under TV-G and Beetlejuice under TV-Y7 on Cartoon Network! Aja2001 (talk) 02:34, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
You know, Cartoon Network isn't the only one
Don't get me wrong, I love having lots of pictures of logos on Logopedia, but I think you can stop adding Cartoon Network ratings and start uploading more rating from other channels. Darkwing Brony (talk) 12:05, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
=On screen bug error
New Toonami section added
I added a new Toonami section on the page. Can anyone help me with the page? I couldn't find on the Cartoon Network or Adult Swim pages which one's Toonami and which one isn't!
What happened to the /Other page? I've been trying to find it! Did it get deleted?