Can you upload the new 2015 TriStar logo?
Sony Pictures Studio History variant.
This is an open matte variant of Alan's TriStar painting with the TriStar text that Sony had on their site. Worthy candidate of Logopedia archival? WE ARE THE EAST - Fox Searchlight Pictures 10:46, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
Protecting this page
- Even worse is, he's even making the 1993 logo a "re-current" logo! Does he ever know the difference between "re-current" and "defunct" when it comes to this page? Maybe it must be protected for the same duration Alex Marin's two users (Alexmarin16 and Vioricamarin) should be blocked for: infinite. This time, it's a full level. Robertnvabeach (talk) 19:06, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
- And if he did the Columbia Pictures/Other when the new logo comes in the future, then THAT would be trouble. Rodney16 (talk) 21:19, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
- I can't believe this. This needs to be protected. We're getting tired at Alexandru and his sockpuppet gang constantly vandalizing this page with nothing done about this to end the edit war, as it's always Alexandru vandalizing, and other users undoing! --Robertnvabeach (talk) 22:44, January 21, 2016 (UTC)
- If them and any die-hard fans of this studio and page continue this changing fiasco, because they may be respecting its long-running and now former ident, the page will not just be under protection, but only those people will receive a ban from it. If they don't understand that companies are changing their idents to move along with the future, they need to move along with it, too, and endure with it as good as they can. --Pegasus8493 (talk) 23:17, January 21, 2016 (UTC)
- And now, Alexandra's vandalizing it! Worse, she even put in logos unrelated to TriStar Pictures in this very page! This is a fiasco that needs to end right away, starting with her extended (if not, indefinite) ban and the protection. --Robertnvabeach (talk) 05:10, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
- I Choose If Not. AlexandraTheAnimationGirl (talk) 05:14, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, and by the way, AxG indefinitely blocked you because of not only your granted request to be blocked forever and to never come back, but your constant history of sockpuppeteering, your misuse of our advice as given to your talk page, your repeat history of posting fake logos and bogus brands, and even worse, posting logos unrelated to that particular logo on said logo's page. Any attempt for you to return will be hereby rejected by Wikia, so be aware of this. --Robertnvabeach (talk) 17:51, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
I have protected this page due to persistent vandalism from new users. Autoconfirmed users will still be permitted to edit this page. Thank you to everyone who has been diligent in watching this page. Alxeedo TALK 22:59, February 10, 2016 (UTC)