On August 29, 2011, the station's call sign was changed to WCIX — a call sign used on WFOR-TV in Miami, Florida from 1967 to 1995 when that station changed from channel 6 to channel 4 and swapped with NBC's WTVJ.
1Nexstar operates these stations owned by Mission Broadcasting. 2Nexstar operates this station owned by Cunningham Broadcasting. 3Nexstar operates this station owned by White Knight Broadcasting through an SSA. 4Nexstar operates this station owned by Marshall Broadcasting through an LMA. 5Owned by Shield Media, LLC, Nexstar operates this station through an SSA. 6Nexstar operates this station owned by Vaughan Media. 7Predecessor company of LIN Media. 8Operated under local marketing agreement. 9Currently a repeater for WWLP. 10Joint venture with MGM Holdings. 11Joint venture with Discovery, Inc., in which Nexstar owns 31% while Discovery owns the remaining 69%. 12Pending sale to Fox Television Stations