In February 1976, Avco announced the sale of their TV stations, and WLWC-TV was bought by Outlet Communications, and changed its callsign to WCMH-TV; the call letters were selected to match the ATA airport code for Port Columbus International Airport, "CMH".
Sort of a similar design to WNBC's 1980-90 and 1990-92 logos.
1Nexstar operates these stations owned by Mission Broadcasting. 2Nexstar operates this station owned by Cunningham Broadcasting. 3Nexstar operates this station owned by White Knight Broadcasting through an SSA. 4Nexstar operates this station owned by Vaughan Media. 5Predecessor company of LIN Media. 6Currently a repeater for WWLP. 7Joint venture with Warner Bros. Discovery in which Nexstar owns 31% while Warner Bros. Discovery owns the remaining 69%.